lunes, 15 de abril de 2013

Sobre Piedras


I haven`t   a favorite singer or musical group, because I am very bad listener to music, really I never to listening the music. Since my born in 1990 to nowadays I never was interested in a singer or a band.  

The paradoxical is that my boyfriend is a guitar musician, and also, he is musical producer.  He has a band and your name is “Sobre Piedras” and playing hard rock. The band is compound for two guitars players, a drummer, a vocalist, and a bass guitarist.

I was present in a concert in a pub in the nightlife district of Bellavista, and in an institute for a party of the student’s speech therapy.  Recently they can`t meet to practice your  songs , but has a plan to back gather together. 
                                                  www.myspace.com/sobrepiedras

                                                                


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario