lunes, 8 de abril de 2013

Dinosaur biography

Hello, my full name is Loreto Beatriz Henríquez Díaz. I am 22 years old (I was born in December of 1990), I living with my boyfriend, my daughter, my brother and my parents.

I studied the elementary school in a school near my house, but was very bad experience, because my classmates make me bulling (even though also I fight whit my ex classmates). Then, I started my high school in the Carmela Carvajal since 2003 to 2008. There I studied too much but the school was too cheap.

On 2009 I studied plastic arts in the University of Chile and was worked in the Hoyts Cinema, but I desert of the arts because the work spend all my time.

Nowadays I studing fourth year of sociology in the same university, I dislike my career, I hope back to the arts or another career with manual work. Besides in the fact that I need to change my work (nowadays work in Falabella Parque Arauco) for to have a better salary.

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario