lunes, 10 de junio de 2013

Waiting for my daughter


My favorite picture shows my boyfriend and me when was pregnant the last year, in general I don’t like the pictures when show me, but this picture bring me good memories.

This picture took the automatic system of the camera, because we program to take the photograph to 10 seconds, in that way, my boyfriend put the camera on the TV table to take the photograph. 

I like the photography because both were happy in this moment, and we have a good looking. 

The context of the photography is in his house, when I have more or less seven or eight months of pregnant, like to July, when I still has long hair, and none both there was too fat XD.  We took the photograph because doesn´t have any memory to remember the waiting for my daughter. 

My boyfriend was who upload the photograph to my facebook profile. He in the photograph bows his body to be my height, he show in the photograph although he want take a photo of only me.


No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario